Thursday, July 12, 2007

=p

omtian...i sooo suck at rock climbin lar!!! how to compete on sat?! i most probably pull e whole team down lar... haiz... wats wif me?!?!

puttin aside my worries... hahas... 2day was really a very slack day for me... i didn't do much work n bio lesson was lyk omtian... i didn't even manage 2 catch wat e teacher was sayin lar! wth... n i thot i lost my integration notes... lucky me... i found out it was in between my other foolscape which i didn't bring 2day... piang... felt super lost n fustrated without notes... grrr...

one more thing... 2 my dearest wr, i n zhilin was juz jk... dun so emo le ok? juz 4get abt it n move on in life... no use frownin cos of sum1 hu's not worth it k? anyways, u got me, zhilin n peilin behind u all e way!!! lols... e 3 clowns..

n to eggy... hope u did well for er sumthing-i-think-every1-knows-but-dun-really-know-wat-it-really-is impt 2day... u looked pretty emo these days... cheer up though i dun think u would noe hu im talkin abt or even lookin at this... lols... e stupid things i do... yupz n dun b so stressed le... SMILE!!! =) jiayou!!!

No comments: