Sunday, July 29, 2007

im really sorry

Sorry seems to be the hardest word to say
but i think i owe him one

i admit i did tell her alot lyk e dessert/milo thing
but i didnt tell her abt tt thing which u told me alone n no-one else.
i SWEAR.
serious.
cos in e first place,
I DUN DARE TO SAY.
lyk hullo..
im e ONLY person hu know lei
no one has ever entrusted such a thing to me lar.
so there's e responsibility.

im not as irresponsible lyk sum ppl (u-know-hu)
i see the dire consequences if i do leak out.
i do hv logical reasoning k.

but pls dun b mad at me k?
its ok if u dun ever tell me anything.
juz hope u dun be angry wif me can le.
or perhapes tts too much for me to ask of u?

but nevertheless
thanx for trusting in me at least once
really.
i appreciate it alot.

im not giving any excuse here.
so juz wanna admit
I'M REALLY SORRY
pls dun b mad le. =)

*if slappin me reduces ur anger, go ahead.
i think i deserve it.



and the tears keep falling.

No comments: