Tuesday, July 10, 2007

intro to new blogskin!!!

ha! finally changed blogskin le!!! i so lurv this blogskin lar! cos it really suits my taste of simplicity... =) i went thru soo much trouble chngin lar.... i 4got 2 save my template when my com suddenly lyk hung?! wth lar... then i spent another hr doin up everything again...whoops.. i think i wasted A LOT OF TIME liao... kk i better blog faster...

well...so far things r lookin a bit brighter for me... though i hv fantastically lousy results tt i think no one else would hv except me... my mum was rather understandin... she placed her utmost trust in me... seriously, which mum can be better? im not happy cos she didn't scold me or wat... but e thot tt my mum really believe in my abilities really made me face reality in a more optimistic way.. so wat if i failed almost everything? i will definitely chiong n work hard for my promos de... lyk hu wants 2 get retain lar?! no way im wastin a yr more in AJC... im juz gg 2 get it done n over wif...once n for all.. yupz... so for ppl hu encouraged me along e way..thnx a mil !!!
to wenrou, peilin, zhilin, michelle, jianyang *for wateva ogre slime thing..ha.., eugene *great sense of humor..lols..., chin hao, gina darling, felicia... n most impt of all...MUM !!! =) big thank u for being wif me thruout my 'depression' period... i will definitely work hard de... u juz wait n see!!! =p btw, hu wanna go watch hp n the order of phoenix let me know can? preferably a few days b4 i leave for cambridge lyk on e 28 or 29...thnx!!! =)

No comments: