Saturday, July 28, 2007

countdown 2 days...

o man..
flying off REAL soon
omtian..
preparation notes-not done (u know how thick it is)
hmwk-not done
muz chiong 2mrw
packing-not done
e 'truth' thingy-not done N not prepared..
omtian..
lyk who on earth will be lar?!
i dun think i even have e courage to say
even when i was telling u ppl tt i wanna do face-to-face
believe me..
its REALLY hard.
really.
or should i juz keep things this way?
im super scared tt after i say then everything's gonna change
he wun dare to talk or look at me le..
i bet he wun even dare sit next to me anymore
our friendship will be GONE in a puff of smoke

many ppl told me i deserve better
do i really?
why do i keep hanging on to him?
tell me why.
he's a total mugger..
crazy abt sumthing tt im not as passionate abt
e total opp of me.
apparently his character is lyk almost mister perfect
me?
sum1 juz not worth mentioning.
see the great diff between us?
maybe i shld juz let go.
maybe winning in the academic area is enough for me when playing tt GAME
maybe i will feel less pressurised
maybe.

but nevertheless..
im getting excited
england!
here i come!

*to all j1 odacians.. jiayou for 2 star course! will miss u guys lots at cambridge de.. esp gina!! =p

---fvhfof, l mjlf v

No comments: