Thursday, July 26, 2007

4 days..n counting

i don't even realize how fast time is slipping by
can time stop?
i suddenly feel quite scared
afraid cos parents n frens not around
reluctant cos im gonna miss u guyz

hmm..
wonder how's life gonna be lyk there..
I DUN WANNA BE BRANDED AS INTELLECTUALLY CHALLENGED
so muz chiong
muz work hard
muz catch up wif you

hvnt packed my bag yet
piang
my piano how?!
can i pack into my bag too?
im gonna take photos of my family and class 30/07
then i can bring the memories there too
hope i dun cry at night
sorry mich if i cry in front of u
im juz sad 2 be away

so 30/07..
pls pls be online kk?
in e morning or afternoon
7hrs difference
piang
preferably switch on webcam

will try to blog consistently during my stay
keep this blog updated
EVEN AT CAMBRIDGE!
signin off... =)

i know im gonna miss u really bad

No comments: