Friday, May 4, 2007

e day b4 belumut...

e day b4 belumut...
well... not exactly lar...cos its actually frm today till sat 20 00...lols...anyway, Im bloggin after i return frm my trip...so look out for pics cos im uploadin them soon!
but today (so far... dun know abt later at nite!) has been a great day so far... hmm... i know tt my timing for 2.4 is considered lousy for e guys but... well... i managed to improve on my timing!!! 13 32!!! i soooo love this no. now man.... i didnt expect 2 get 13 min plus lar! cos i timed myself er... 1 mth ago?? n i had a pathetic timing of 14 plus...in e B range...haiz...so i lyk totally gave up n decided a B would b sufficient liao...but i didnt know i actually ran so fast this time round (ok... im not comparing wif e guys...cos my timin would b peanuts...or rather it would hv meant tt i failed for e guys criteria!! ) .... when i heard 13 32, i was totally shocked sia! goodness me...wonder wat was in my mind tt made me ran fast... i was only silently playin my now fav songs ai shang ai de wei dao n C da diao in my mind 2 distract me... lol..apparently it works! yeah...n our class had super great timings for 2.4 ... we achieved wat had earlier been branded as 'impossible' ... we persevered!!! yeah!!! class 30/07 rawkz man!!! haha.... well done lar!! =)
n 1 more thing is i received (super unexpectedly!) chocs frm sum1... lol... i thot he at first gone siao lar! i mean...who would suddenly give choc 2 every1?? firstly, e money issue... secondly, e time?? hmm....DX ar... u damn free rite? lols... but thanx anyway! tt shows im a fren of u! hahas... i dun think i bear to eat e cute chocs lar! i did take pic of it...but i dunno how 2 upload it here...will upload it next time 2gether with e belumut pics e next time then... thnx DX! frenz4eva... =)

yar...so i'll b back on sat nite but i think i wait until sunday to blog abt my trip..till then...tata! wish me luck tt i'll come back in 1 piece ( n tt i will not bcum paralysed since i juz ran 2.4 and now gg for strainous trekkin??!!) LOL.... stay tuned! =))

No comments: