Sunday, March 8, 2009

urgh hving allergy reaction to fur
cos me n darl went into a pet shop on fri (i didnt touch anything!!!)
nxt moment at home my hand had little bumps tt congregrate to form lumps
unbearable at nite =(
sat morning went to e doc
she gave me a jab n some med
funniest thing - e med's drowsy effect was so effective tt i fell aslp in e clinic while waiting for my med to be ready - -'''
dad had a tough time getting me home lol
at e end of sat i took my med n went to bed
which i then woke up on sunday morning
to find e most horrifying scene ever
my legs were covered in rashes =(
but now it was redder n not in lumps
haiz
so went back to e doc in e aftnn
however he said it was all part of allergy reaction
and tt he cldnt do anymore already
so i only needed time
haiz
i rather he gave me another jab man LOL
i wanna get back my norm skin! =(

o yea btw
my paternal aunt is a two-face lying bitch.
have i mentioned tt earlier?
oops.

No comments: