Wednesday, March 18, 2009

jus met up wif tkb, jon n darl at manhatten fish market
jy u've been missed
anyway
shared seafood platter wif kb
nice!!!
service thr was great too=)
it was pretty hilarious today
cos they were trying to give me a surprise but somehow...
hahhaha damn funny la!
always spoilt by me LOL

anyway
got a flower balloon, home-baked dark choc cake and crumpler bag from them
i know its super super ex
sry guys...
but yeah i love it alright=)
including tt bitter dark choc frosting cake=p
had a wonderful time wif u guys 2nite
laughing n crying hahahah
rly appreciate alot
sry tkb made u waste ur entire day today away
but i rly appreciate wad u done for me
making a surprise
not for my bday alone
but also surprising me wif the thought tt yall truly cared for me
arigatou kb, jon, goat n darl=)




home-baked dark choc cake by kb n darl=))


bday cake box top=)


flower balloon n black crumpler=)

No comments: