Tuesday, March 17, 2009

today's post is dedicated to the following ppl
thank you so much to you guys
for loving n caring for me so much
and celebrating my bday for me=)

the most thoughful girl - peilin =)
thnx so much for the pouch n magnet!
i know ur bday's coming up! =p

candice nu er=)
thnx so much for tt swensen's treat!
hvt ate thr for a long time
i truly enjoyed our catching up n the black pepper seafood pasta=p

(in no order of preference) ruiyin hot babe, princess jer, aunty zhilin, mooncake fellow bday girl, v xin fu lirong =)
thnx gals for tt beautiful card, nice bag n of course the face shop nail polish
had a wonderful kim gary dinner wif yall
love u guys!

dearest darl yi herng=)
for celebrating our anniversary wif watchmen n carl's junior
though quite random
but yeah i enjoyed myself, just so you know=p
thnx darl!

to my beloved family
thnk you for pei-ing and celebrating my bday for the past 19 yrs
i truly appreciate all the time spent
hugs and love=)

the class clique!
amanda the pig, yunhan the quiet one, terence laughter, soen meow and tkb
thnk you all so much for giving me a memorable time at astons by surprising me wif the wallet n posh brownies!
hahas had a great time laughing silly wif yall!
hugs=)

for the future (actually its 2mrw)
tkb (yes u again!), darl (you too!) jianyang the goat and jon the AJI singer
though i dunno wad u guys are planning/up to
someone told me its gonna be a surprise tt i'll love
but anyway
wif or without the surprise
thnk you so much for tolerating me these 2 yrs
its been great knowing you guys
hope we can stay like tt forever=)
hugs - applicable to kb only

clar, tian sheng kor, gina, benjamin kor kor, dingjie, jeremy tan, meikee
thnk u for ur bday wishes=)

d day's superb this yr! =))
love u guys!

No comments: