Thursday, April 3, 2008

interesting short self-intro crap

saw on jer's blog...
saw on kb's blog...
guess now's my turn!
*though i found it a little stupid...
but nvm
i'll juz try out anyway!

Real name: Lim Jiaying Dawn / Dawn Lim Jiaying *dunno which sequence lar!
Nicknames: dAwNi3, THE FAMOUS MAS SELAMAT (absolutely ridiculous), bommy (related to MS), donkey, 猴子 etc....
Male/Female: FEMALE DUH. guy's version is DON. pls get this right.
High School: CGSS =)
College: AJC
University: NUS biomedical research area.
Short or long hair: in between? haha
Are you a healthy freak: a little? can tell when i mention abt pratas n ice cream hvin loads of calories...
Height: 156cm (yes pathetic i know...haiz...)
Weight: 46.2 (trying to get back into the 45 range)
Do you have a crush on someone?: hmm.. does my bf count?
Do you like yourself?: depends
Righty or lefty: righty =)

First…
Piercing: 'scratches head... i think its k2?
Person you see in the morning: mum =)
Award: Swimming award (4gt wat it was)
Sport you joined: swimming
Pet: RABBIT!!!
Vacation: malaysia, genting highlands
Concert: erm erm... does choir concert count? dun rly go 4 this kind of thing.. but hope i can go for more concerts, this time wif my bf
First crush: p5

Currently…
Eating: just finished dinner... gummy bears? HAHA
Drinking: nothing
I’m about to: finish this blog post XD

Your future…
Want kids: yup =)
Want to get married: between 24 and 28
Careers in mind: cancer researcher, wedding gown designer (i know how funny this sounds but i did rly thot of tt)

Which is better?
Lips or eyes?: eyes
Hugs or kisses: hugs
Shorter or taller: taller!
Romantic or spontaneous: a little of both.. or maybe abit more to e romantic side?
Sensitive or loud: sensitive pls...
Troublemaker or hesitant?: troublemaker =p

Have you ever...
Kissed a stranger: OMG DUH NO!
Drank bubbles: wth is tt??
Lost glasses/contacts: dropped mine in e sea?!
Ran away from home: i love home. no thanks. plus the money issue.
Liked someone younger: hmmm EC counted?
Liked someone older: yup... was seriously blind =(
Broke someone’s heart: recently yes
Cried when someone died: yes.

DO you believe in…
Yourself: depends
Miracles: 废话... doesn't my blog url say it?
Heaven: YES
Santa claus: not rly... whr's my present frm santa??
Magic: sumtimes
Answer truthfully…
Is there someone you want to be with right now: my bf?
Do you believe in God: yup. im a christian. =)
--END OF PROFILE--

can't wait for sat!!! =)

o yar abit random lar
but i think this song's quite sweet
juz lyk my bf =)
but minus e 1st verse thnk u.

Our Song - Taylor Swift

I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car
He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel
The other on my heart
I look around, turn the radio down
He says baby is something wrong?
I say nothing I was just thinking how we don't have a song
And he says...

[Chorus:]
Our song is the slamming screen door,
Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window
When we're on the phone and you talk real slow
Cause it's late and your mama don't know
Our song is the way you laugh
The first date man, I didn't kiss her, and I should have
And when I got home ... before I said Amen
Asking God if he could play it again

I was walking up the front porch steps after everything that day
Had gone all wrong and been trampled on
And lost and thrown away
Got to the hallway, well on my way to my lovin' bed
I almost didn't notice all the roses
And the note that said...

[Repeat Chorus]

I've heard every album, listened to the radio
Waited for something to come along
That was as good as our song...

Cause our song is the slamming screen door
Sneaking out late, tapping on his window
When we're on the phone and he talks real slow
Cause it's late and his mama don't know
Our song is the way he laughs
The first date man, I didn't kiss him, and I should have
And when I got home, before I said Amen
Asking God if he could play it again

No comments: