Tuesday, April 29, 2008

COOL MON!!!

WOOHOO!!!
mon cv was SO BLOODY COOL SIA!
WAHAHAHAHAHA.....
91.3 FM came down to AJC
cool shit
we dedicated songs via the DJ
jickky dedicated my FAV SONG KILLA by cherish n joc!!!
omg la!
hahahahha....
i dedicated beat it fall out boy feat john mayer
to kb, pig, yunhan n soen
he summore recorded my voice n played it LIVE
OMFG
damn cool
i heard my own voice over e radio at arnd 9 plus
totally dun sound lyk me at all la!!!
i sound more lyk a.... quoted frm sum1's sms
'hiphop pop singer'
HAHAHAHA.....
pig sounded so demure la!
LOL
total opposite of hu she rly is (oops! shhh...)
kb said it sounded totally lyk me - -
btw pig dedicated to 1108 stop n stare by one republic

1 more interesting thing is
as u can tell frm e pics below
WE TOOK PHOTO WIF E DJ N PAUL TWOHILL!
pig's idol...
hahaha...
she damn funny! so shy lyk yunhan! LOL
anyways i wasnt rly a big fan of him
but still no harm in takin a photo wif him =p



paul twohill, me n e DJ



paul, pig, soen, yunhan, me n e DJ!
1 last interesting thing was...
we ran napfa 2.4km
omfg it was damn bloody freaking hot
BUT
my timing was 12 58!!!
WOOTS!!!
i originally wantd 13 11 or 13 15 de
in e end
HAHA
btr than wat i expected
NEW PERSONAL RECORD!
wahahahaha....
great sense of achievement sia =p
tnf meet 2mrw
cheerleading HOT HOT HOT
hope to get our 4x400m medal on e podium sia!
hahaha....
lookin 4ward 2 wats cumin aft tnf meet too!!! =p
shh... my lips are sealed
gtg zz le
update soon!

No comments: