Wednesday, January 20, 2010

omfg
boss is being a total bitch today
he wants me to sit in a lecture tmr jus to see if there's anything worth as an article wtf
nvm tt the content of the lecture is totally irrelevant
the stupid lecture goes on for a whole fucking day
wth wth
total waste of my time
can hv one more article on the patients or volunteers he dun wan
purposely wan to throw this kinda shit to me
and my executive is like totally taking things so easy so relaxed
got interns tt supposed to report to the venue for work attachment at 930
he came at 10 and still make them wait another 15mins
seriously wad is wrong wif the ppl here la.
working in such a shitty department rly makes me mad sometimes
yet i can't rly say much since 'the walls have ears'
much thanks to my blog since it allows me to bitch wadeva i wan lol
no restrictions, no worries.

No comments: