Sunday, March 16, 2008

ITS D DAY!!!

1stly , big THANK U for those hu remembered my bdae!!!
too many ppl, but i know hu u r
yupz..
ARIGATOU!
love u ppl!!! =)

k..
now e story:
it was FINALLY the day
D DAY.
hahas
made it sound so big when in actual fact
its juz my bdae
LOL
anyway
thnx 2 tt sum1
i had a happy bdae!
haha..
cant say out e name yet
but yar
one thing sad was tt
1ST TIME GT SO MANY PPL PS ME!!!
'underline+highlight+bold'
seriously
since my bdae is always in e hols
i didnt hv any frens 2 celebrate wif me until sec sch
but WL
ytdy was ultimate SAD sia
jer, kb, my, zl, pl all my girl-frens
PS ME OF ALL DAYS
lols
quite unexpected leh
my idea of 18th bdae was supposed 2 be wif a group of my frens
go eat lunch n watch movie tgt
juz lyk any normal outing i had
but haiz
every1 was forced 2 get their priorties right
so yupz
i may seem angry
but deep down
i wld be thinking:
'jiayou jiayou! its ok de...'
hahas
cos i wld hv most prob done e same thing
ultimately, its studies tt is most impt=)

but though i felt sad
i oso felt SUPER HAPPY
ARIGATOU princess jer!
i think u gave me e best bdae present?!
LOL
its nt ok 2 say now
so...
i'll keep in mind first?
HAHA
for me
it was lyk a MIRACLE
though my blog's name is miracles do happen in my world
i rly didn't expect it to rly hppn 2 me!
tt idea was totally absurd
totally impossible
totally hard-to-believe
but after confirming
i felt rly surprised
RLY HAPPY
haiz
4get it
i can nvr describe e feeling accurately in words
but guess u sorta know wat i mean?
hahas
still abit scared when i woke up in e morning tt it was nth but a dream
whr's e 真实感 man??

anyway
here's sum pics of ytdy!


bdae present frm sum1... LOL
cant reveal e name yet!

woah! tts wat MY saw rite? hahahas...


1st time im in vivo cinema

YES I KNOW IM FREAKING DEPRIVED!!!



my bdae cake!

me n e cake!
me n my cake AGAIN


wahahaha...
so cool lar
e cake had a biscuit base
but its SUPER SWEET
almost lyk e tiramisu cake tt my cedar frens bought for me
SUPER SWEET
haiz
nt tt i hate eating cakes
but i rly dun lyk cakes tt r too sweet
HAHA
but well
i appreciate e cake
or rather
BOTH CAKES
lols...

march hols ending liao
'sobs
i still gt my pile of incomplete hmwk
shit man
shall go chiong my hmwk now
tata!

No comments: