Sunday, August 12, 2007

o my.. its sat already!!!

dear me
its sat liao
die lar
hvnt studied for bio test
piang
I DUN WANNA FAIL!!!
no way
shall chiong on e plane

o i bought LOADS of stuff man
u wun believe it
all e things tt i bought
damn scared not enuf space in my luggage
my food has already taken up 3/4 of my luggage capacity
time for odac action!
tryin desperately to flatten my clothes
n rolled some of them up too
haha
odac really taught me lots of stuff i nvr knew

im finally known as a shopping queen
i spent abt hmmm
300£ liao?!
yupz
if im not wrong
or maybe more
piang
dad n mum's gonna kill me
bought alot of tops n a dress n a HAT!!
omtian..
SO LOVE TT HAT
of course i oso bought souvenirs for my family
tea leaves n coffee
slurp!
bought chocs too!!!
lucky for ts
otherwise i would hv oversplurged again

1 more interesting thing
i went PUNTING!!!!
lyk finally
i've always wanted to go punting since day 1
SO FUN!!!
i hv a video of me trying to row e boat
COOL sia
n when i was on e boat,
i immediately thot of kayaking
piang
i really miss kayaking

last thing
jy u might want to know
i finally encountered sum1 hu kept my temper in control for a full whole day
wonder how he did it
but anyway
it's still a miracle
WHOPEE!
im not trying to be demure
but juz be an ordinary girl
no worries
except tt when i get back
i need 2 settle sum matters wif a matured mindset
hope things turn out well n smooth!
o n don't look shock if u see photos of me in a dress..
cos i'm wearing for formal wear 2mrw!
gtg eat dinner b4 playing tennis wif ts le..
c u guyz soon!!!

enjoying my last few days in cambridge..=(

No comments: