Sunday, August 5, 2007

1st part emo-ing, then back 2 reality

heys..
hvnt been updating my blog lately
hahas
was quite BUSY for e past 2 (or 3?) days

omtian
i've suddenly became SO ACTIVE here
played frisbee, tennis and 'pepsi cola' during the evenings
in other words
i've been SLACKING
had lessons yesterday on proteomics
omtian
it was ALIEN
except for e intro part (amino acids stuff)
piang
i hvnt been startin on e proj tt we r supposed 2 complete by e 2nd last day
which is lyk 8 days away?!
dear me..

despite the active schedule here
i also had a quiet moment by the pond to sit down n reflect
yeah
so-called reflect
it became emo-ing
i thot back 2 e past events tt happened before i left
really
really
i felt ALONE
all of a sudden
i couldnt control my emotions
wanted 2 just cry
but i couldnt
cos ch n gang were nearby
dun want them 2 think i was weak little dawn
ha
sounds retard

lookin at wr's blog made me even worse
sorry
but it did
thinking of myself being potrayed as sum1, sumthing else
was really unbearable
IM NOT WHAT U THINK I AM
y do ppl see as if i started it?
it was juz a misunderstanding
there were sum qns tt also made me a victim
made me wanna cry
but no
no-one was there for me
great
i've been looked upon as a BAD GURL
no more innocent dawn
its e devil who's here to take over
i think it would be rather unfair if i juz blurt out tt sumthing tt happened
in addition to wat u ppl know
so i think i'll juz try to 4get abt it
though i really felt tt i was insulted
seriously insulted

ok
no more emo-ing le
back to reality
im now in cambridge
which gives me (n tt 2 ppl n every1 else) plenty of time 2 4get abt it
pls
dun ever give me a look tt's pitiful
u dun know wat im gg thru right now
im determined 2 4get everything
so help me erase tt awful past tt happened
im not as bad as u think i am

but at least getting myself busy wun let me think abt him
i can temporary 4get abt him
slowly
i believe i can 4get everything
i will be able to let him go
face it, girl
u can never hold onto him
so juz let go.

ok emo finish le
gtg
back to e cheerful dawn! =)
miss u guyz loads!!!

No comments: