Thursday, June 7, 2007

IM BACK!!!

HEY PPL!!! im back!!! haha... expdtn over liao.. we conquered 2 summits n 42 km of kayakin!!!omtian... tell me it was a miracle man..loads of interestin stuff hppnd... good n bad stuff.... anyways, i finally know how a leech bite is lyk.. eww.. trust me..i solemnly swear that leeches are gross... when u c sumthing black, slimy and sluggish on ur leg.. scream ur hearts out... haha.. many guys were sadistic enuf to actually torture e leech tt they caught..lols.. =p

but during e trip.. some unfortunate stuff hppnd 2 me.. day2 - muscle cramp, day3 - stomach upset n caught a slight chill cos of e rain, day4 - muscle cramp AGAIN!!! wah...i was so pissed off wif myself can...=( but one of my fren was worst.. 'she' kenna thorn cut on 'her' face! lyk sort of disfigured... omtian..n 'she' cried leh! i felt really 心痛 lar...='( then for e whole day n e last day 'she' was really really sad..n tt made me really really 心痛... when i saw 'her' very down.. i really wanted 2 hug 'her'.. but haha.. there were certain limitations..so...haha.. but i did 安慰 'her' though.. haha.. but hopefully 'she' feels better now! =) dun worry k? u will still be a 大帅哥! lols... tc till my next post! =p

No comments: