Saturday, February 21, 2009

i'm not sure
of everything
lost
confused
seems like i cant grasp hold of anything afterall

tt old feeling's
kinda long gone
dunno why
maybe it's just me
maybe i'm jus reading too much into everything

i know
people say we have to learn how to be strong
to let things go
but it isn't as simple
as i would have thought months ago

i know
people say get your priorities right
yeah i'm trying
i want to place studies as top priority
but somehow
my actions prove otherwise

i want to break out of this emotional circle
i'm tired
the past - it was sweet and innocent
the present - filled with disappointment half the time
the future - i'm not sure anymore

though i try to imagine life differently
i see nothing
except loneliness
perhaps i've gotten used to life wif you around
perhaps now you have become a part of me
that no matter wad happens
you'll still exist in me

a person of countless, if not, many flaws
it's been a miracle that many people accepted me
despite seeing the ugly side of me
despite knowing that i'm unbeautiful
despite knowing that i'm imperfect
thank you so much for tolerating me
-in the process of trying to mature-

still
i'll try to live everyday with a smile
sometimes it may seem difficult
but i know i'll be able to achieve it
with your help=)

No comments: