Wednesday, October 22, 2008

blogged; updated

yes yes
im FINALLY updating - -
man super lazy sia soooo long nvr update le hehe
ps...

k 1st n most important news headline
IM PROMOTED
yes i am.
FINALLY too.
ROFL
3h2 1h1 pass
but results not up to expectations esp chem =((
haiz
tt was a huge disappointment
cried alot on results day
thnx to mrs tan, darl, kor, gina darl n all others who encouraged me n make me smile at e end of e day =) hugs

but but but......
im super super worried for nxt yr la
A's leh!
e huge major exam in a yr's (counting down...) time
im so not prepared
im not even a mugger
though most ppl think i am
haiz
plus darl's gg NS sooooon
either dec or nxt yr jan
SAD
but i guess when he's free during e wkend shall bug him for tuition hehe
tuition for math n bio =)
nxt yr mrs tan's hving bb season n his excellency's hving SYF
in term 2
busy busy
as for me
i've got no more cca
so i'll be free-er than them
but yeah thr's disadvantages to tt despite hving more time

my job so far is still e on-and-off flyer distribution one
i did submit my resume to a job agency tt my cousin introduced me to
gg for interview this fri
NERVOUS SIA
but my ideal job currently wld be e gift-wrapping one at robinsons
i cld always learn a new skill
esp in gift-wrapping since i always suck at this kinda stuff
LOL
tts y most of my presents to frens are always wrapped by mum =(
yeah no sincerity...
but im determined this time to learn it well =)
besides, mrs tan oso doesn't mind this job
it'll be fun!

prom's coming up!
though its not rly my prom but...
well...
darl's thr
plus all my j2 frens are thr too
will rly miss them when they're gone nxt yr =(
anyways
won't be wearing anything new
not allowed to buy a new dress until nxt yr's prom - -
so ppl hu know me in cedar you'll know wad im gonna wear le
but i'll be getting new jewellery and new bag
and hair styling + make-up
AND im not wearing specs
will be trying out contacts
hehe finally sia!
will get to see darl in long sleeve shirt too =p
psst... i hv a fetish for guys wearing long sleeve shirts - -''' silly me
but tt'll be only in dec so wait till then for e photos! =)

recent addiction:
PERFECT WORLD
but today sucks la
got stuck in a quest
then com v v lag - -
sian
but i recommend this game to ppl hu's not studying for A's haha
trying to ignore the goat and his excellency's suan-ing abt perfect toads and ikan bilis
- -'''''''''''''''''''''

hsm3 anyone? *i know its childish n immature but so am i =p
tata!

No comments: