Tuesday, January 29, 2008

WAHAHAA....I'M LOVING MYSELF!!!!

HEY PPL!!!
I'VE GOT A NEW HAIRSTYLE!!!
omtian...
zi lian...
for e 1st time?!
i so LOVE my hair now.
guess i dun hv 2 put a pic of me here
since im gg sch 2mrw.
get ready 2 comment ppl!
hehehe...
*secretly hoping for gd comments
actually
i was kinda hoping for hebe's hairstyle in
dou niu yao bu yao
as in e short hair version
then 2day when mum brought me 2 e hairstylist
i told him e length of how short i wantd it 2 be
(not exactly short lar.. but u know wat i mean)
n he said he'll give me a new hairstyle
ok...
then after he was done
i was lyk OMTIAN
it was exactly wat i wantd!!!
ok lar
im nt hebe
of course i wun look as nice as her
but i rly rly lykd tt hairstyle
n so far mum thinks i look great in short hair
except for e time i lookd exploded in tt ez link card photo
damn tt $10 hairstylist n e cameraman.

so looking forward 2 2mrw! =)

No comments: