Wednesday, September 12, 2007

sad. let the tears flow.

sad.
super sad.
wat muz i do 2 see you again?
i miss the old jabba.
i miss the calling of princess fiona.
i miss being tt slime ogress.
you are not who you are now.
no way.
please.
stop putting me in such a situation.
im breaking down le.
seeing the tears roll down.
is it worth it?
wat use is it?
u can't see the pain im gg thru now.
i juz want to go back to the first 4 months.
that period of time.
that period of perfect friendship.
please.

i know i have to earn back that trust i lost.
but u have to give me a chance.
how can i prove myself?

stressed.
bad headache.
banning myself from e com 2mrw onwards.
anything juz sms me bah.
if not.
mugging period's here.
omtian.
god help me.
i need 2 juz chiong for 2 wks.
then im off to hols! =)
CONCENTRATION.
jiayou bah ppl!
n of course, myself too.
jiayou, dawni3.
jiayou, princess fiona.

No comments: